Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Clean and clear acne kit how to

« ... Diet change...
...How to Get Rid of Acne Real Fast - 3 Mind Blowing Tips to Help You Achieve Stunning Results...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Hum? Then I ran across an article by my favorite health advocate, Mike Adams of NaturalNews. He mentions in the article how a zinc deficiency may be a cause of acne. Maybe my feeble attempt at a new vegan lifestyle was leaving me a bit short in the zinc department? After reading up on the signs of zinc deficiency, I decided to pump up my intake of oysters and pumpkin seeds to see if it would help. Results? Enough of a difference in my skin to look deeper into zinc....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: help the acne marks on my face home remedies, home cure for acne, dry skin acne

No comments: