Saturday, September 27, 2008

Want to get rid of my acne without prescription

« ...I was gutted, as I knew it would not be possible to do that fast twice a month, for two reasons: 1) it's very hard to eat nothing but apples and leaves you with no energy at all, and 2) doing the fast that often might have been dangerous for me as I was already underweight and found that it made me lose some weight......
...But there's hope for you. Change you diet, simple easy changes, and you'll cure your acne. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Fact: You should understand that acne is not caused due to unhygienic skin conditions. Acne is a disorder of hair follicle, biologically known as pilosebaceous unit. The follicle has a tendency to trap a lot of oil, bacteria and dead skin cells. The results are in impaction. In case, the follicle wall ruptures, inflammation occurs thereby, resulting in a pimple. So acne is not created due to lack of cleansing. Remember that frequent cleansing will not heal this disorder. On the contrary, washing the face too often will irritate acne....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: tattoo and pimples acne, cystic acne home remedy, acne prone skin best natural moisturizer

No comments: